We offer a unique and exciting blend of online and classroom-based instruction in a Bible-based Christian environment for students from Kindergarten through to grade 9 (K-9). We follow the Alberta-approved course material while also providing worship and Bible study opportunities. Instruction is Christ-directed, student-centered, and globally integrated.
Our school has the lowest student to teacher ratio in all of the City of Brooks and the County of Newell region
To enable learners to develop a life of faith in God, and to use their knowledge, skills, and understanding to serve God and humanity.
For every learner to excel in faith, learning, and service, blending biblical truth and academic achievement to honor God and bless others.
What We Believe
- Every child deserves the best education possible
- Education should train students for responsible, productive, happy lives.
- Education involves training the mental, physical, and spiritual aspects of life.
- Every child deserves a safe and supportive classroom environment.
What We Offer
- Affordable faith-based learning
- Small class size guaranteed
- ESL experienced teachers
- A unique computer
- Integrated program for all students
- An Alberta Education
- Accredited Program
- High standards
- Multi-grade classroom with a feeling of family
- Full-day Kindergarten